Sunday 21 October 2012

5. Fairy Tale Monologue. Due: 05.11.12

Character profile

Name:Jason
Age:43
Occupation:unemployed
Hobbies:nothing
Dislikes:everything

This character has lost his wife. The only person he has is Chante his daughter. He feels as if the world is against him he has given up on himself.

Monologue

I had quite a loving childhood.My perants loved me they would do any thing for me. My siblings where always happy and smiling. I got married to the most beautiful woman,Joy was her name and well Joys what she gave me, but she died on that horric day in that tragic car crash.

Every thing since then has gone down hill ever since. I've lost my job and now I'm on benfits. I was at the top now I'm on benfits .I was at the top now I'm here.The only thing I have in this world is Chante but she dosen't like me any moreshe only uses me for money,which I dont have.
I used to be at the top now I'm at the bottom  and I'm still falling.No-one cares about me this is a dog eat dog world and I've been eaten, survial of the fittest and I'm not the fittest as you can see.I try but no-one wants any thing to do with me , not even the benfits people want to give me money,what am I supposed to do. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment